Ultrafiltration | UV Disinfection | Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
Advanced Water & Wastewater Treatment Technologies
Staying at the forefront of global water technology innovation.
> WATER REUSE SPECIALISTS
> COMPLEX WATER INFASTRUCTURE - CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS
> VALIDATED TERTIARY TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
> EXPERTISE IN POTABLE WATER SUPPLEMENTATION FROM ALTERNATIVE WATER SOURCES
> WHOLESALER: Authorised leading brand wholesalers to OEM's. Extensive stock lines - kits, spares, consumables. Rapid quote & dispatch service Australasia wide.
> OUTSOURCED OEM: Professional turnkey packaged plant design & build services as a solution outsourcing service to OEM's. Fully engineered and factory tested to varying OEM specifications with onsite commissioning & maintenance support.
- Potable water treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Ultra Violet / UV Disinfection systems - LP, LPHO, MP, AOP
- Hot Water UV Disinfection
- inge Ultrafiltration membranes & racks - Low energy PESM, pressurised, Multibore
- Schrieber Compressible media filtration systems
- CWUF Gravity sand filtration systems
- Chemical dosing systems - coagulants, pH adjustment, chlorination, flash mixers
- TDS reduction systems
- nextSand™ filtration media
- Prism Si4™ glass filtration media
- Activated carbon filtration media
- Ion exchange systems
- Iron & Manganese removal systems
- Electrodionisation systems
- Ceramic membrane systems
- Coarse screen filtration systems
- Microfloat Dispersed Air flotation (DAF) systems
- Spiral Aerators
- SpongePak™ hydrocarbon removal media
- FRP filtration pressure vessels
- Media filter & water softening kits
- Pumps, plastic pipe & valves
- Spares & consumables
- Instrumentation - LED UVT%, NTU, pH, temp, pressure
All products & systems are fully supported with in-house equipment engineering based on source water quality testing & objectives, with provision of design HAZOP's, PFD's, PID's, AutoCad drawings, functional descriptions, electrical diagrams, start up manuals, operational manuals, ITP's, FAT's, commissioning, site training programs & maintenance programs.
Clean water and a clean environment go hand in hand and Waterform Technologies lead the way in helping to protect Australasia’s valuable ecosystems.
Some of our Brands: