Ultrafiltration | UV Disinfection | Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
Advanced Water & Wastewater Treatment Technologies
WELCOME to Waterform!
Our Mission: Applying our Water 'Know How' to provide innovative solutions with long term certainty.
Our clients and partners rely on our knowledge, our experience and technologies in all areas of water and wastewater treatment, for a guaranteed outcome. We operate accross Australia / NZ and would welcome any enquiry as an opportunity to demonstrate how our 'Know How' will benefit you.
> AUSTRALIA'S WATER RECYCLING & REUSE SPECIALISTS
> GOV. REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS & RISKS EXPLAINED
> COMPLEX WATER INFASTRUCTURE - CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS
> EXPERTISE IN POTABLE WATER SUPPLEMENTATION FROM ALTERNATIVE WATER SOURCES
WHOLESALER: Authorised leading brand wholesalers to OEM's. Extensive stock lines - kits, spares, consumables. Rapid quote & dispatch service Australasia wide.
OUTSOURCED OEM: Professional turnkey packaged plant design & build services as a solution outsourcing service to OEM's. Fully engineered and factory tested to varying OEM specifications with onsite commissioning & maintenance support.
- Potable water treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Ultra Violet / UV Disinfection systems - LP, LPHO, MP, AOP
- Hot Water UV Disinfection
- inge Ultrafiltration membranes & racks - Low energy PESM, pressurised, Multibore
- Schrieber Compressible media filtration systems
- CWUF Gravity sand filtration systems
- Chemical dosing systems - coagulants, pH adjustment, chlorination, flash mixers
- TDS reduction systems
- nextSand™ filtration media
- Prism Si4™ glass filtration media
- Activated carbon filtration media
- Ion exchange systems
- Iron & Manganese removal systems
- Electrodionisation systems
- Ceramic membrane systems
- Coarse screen filtration systems
- Microfloat Dispersed Air flotation (DAF) systems
- Spiral Aerators
- SpongePak™ hydrocarbon removal media
- FRP filtration pressure vessels
- Media filter & water softening kits
- Pumps, plastic pipe & valves
- Spares & consumables
- Instrumentation - LED UVT%, NTU, pH, temp, pressure
All products & systems are fully supported with in-house equipment engineering based on source water quality testing & objectives, with provision of design HAZOP's, PFD's, PID's, AutoCad drawings, functional descriptions, electrical diagrams, start up manuals, operational manuals, ITP's, FAT's, commissioning, site training programs & maintenance programs.
Clean water and a clean environment go hand in hand and Waterform Technologies lead the way in helping to protect Australasia’s valuable ecosystems.
Some of our Brands: